Stairway to Entertainment - Streaming Saturday May 29 2021 at 6:00 PM PDT
Saturday May 29 2021
Stairway to Entertainment - Streaming from The Bailey Theatre
Virtual Tickets $25/screen
Join us for an exciting virtual event, that showcases our hardworking, local dancers! From Ages 3-18, our dancers will performe Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Lyrical and Musical Theatre routines. Despite the many challenges frm this past year, these dancers love to dance and perform, and have put together this incredible show for you to enjoy from the comfort of your own homes.
Tickets may be purchased online 24/7 or by calling The Bailey Theatre Box Office at 250-368-9669 from Monday to Friday 12-4 pm. Once you have purchased your ticket, follow the instructions below to watch the show. We recommend that you test the log-in process 48 hours before the show and The Bailey Theatre Box Office if you have any difficulties.
Instructions to Ticketholders - How to Access the Streaming Show on show day.
1. Go to the Bailey Theatre’s ticketing website thebailey.ca
2. Click on ‘log in’ located in the upper right corner of the page
3. Log in by entering your user name and password. Your user name is your email address. If you don’t remember your password or have never set up a password, click thet password reset button. You will receive a password reset email from our system that will allow you to reset your password. This can take up to 30 minutes. You can also call us at the box office and we will send you a password reset email.
4. Click on the ‘Tickets for Upcoming Performances' box under the My Patron Services column. A new page will open with a list of your shows.
5. Find the Steps show and click on the WATCH button. 6. This wll take you to a ‘screen’ . If the show hasn’t started, you will see a stripe in the middle of the screen and a ‘starting soon’ message. If it is after the show start time on show day, just press play and you’ll be able to see the show.
7. Sit back and enjoy the show!
Can’t see the Show?
If The Bailey is experiencing technical difficulties, we will send you an email immediately with information on what to expect next. We will send you another email when we have resolved the issue and the show has commenced.
If you have NOT received a ‘techncial difficulties’ email from us and you are still not able to see the show, call us at the Box Office 250-368-9669 or email us at email@example.com.
On show days, our staff will be in the Box Office one hour prior to show time to provide technical support and do ticket sales. You can reach us at 250-368-9669 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bailey Theatre
1501 Cedar Avenue
Trail BC V1R 4C7
This is a general admission performance - the seats are on a first come, first serve basis when you arrive at the theatre.
Doors open 1/2 hour prior to start of performance.